Most people starting up in business have a good idea and the commitment to see it through. However, they are unlikely to be experts in the legal and financial aspects of starting and running a business. I can provide this expertise to make your business idea a success and to develop to its full potential.
Bring us your ideas and I will help you succeed by helping you:
- to decide whether your business should be a sole trader, partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cash flow forecast and trading forecast;
- assess the finance requirements;
- setting up a company or registering business with HMRC;
- set up a bookkeeping and reporting system;
- decide on the most appropriate computer hardware and software packages; and
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other requirements.
Year End Accounts & Tax Calculations from limited companies to Self Employed.
Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll, CIS schemes, management accounts & budgetary control.
All aspects of Corporate & Personal Taxation, including planning to mitigate tax liability.
Business planning, tax allowances, bookkeeping, liaison with Inland Revenue & VAT.