My objective is to work closely with you to ensure returns are filed online and that you pay the minimum amount of tax required. I will work with to ensure that you understand the tax implications of your business decisions so that you can plan your affairs in a tax efficient way.
Corporate Tax Services
- completion of Corporation Tax return;
- calculate the tax liability and advise payment dates;
- assist you to comply with complex tax legislation;
- help you to minimise tax liability with effective tax planning;
- deal with any questions from HMRC.
- fill in your personal tax return;
- calculate the tax liability and advise you of payment dates;
- file return electronically;
- provide advice on personal tax position and minimise liabilities.
- assistance with VAT registration;
- advise on VAT planning and administration;
- use of most appropriate scheme for calculating VAT;
- help with completing VAT returns online;
- planning to minimise future problems with HMRC.
An HMRC investigation can be a stressful and worrying experience. HMRC now have the powers to review cases on a sample basis so we are expecting them to become more frequent.
I have a wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC and can provide expert help and support during an investigation.
Year End Accounts & Tax Calculations from limited companies to Self Employed.
Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll, CIS schemes, management accounts & budgetary control.
All aspects of Corporate & Personal Taxation, including planning to mitigate tax liability.
Business planning, tax allowances, bookkeeping, liaison with Inland Revenue & VAT.